- What Is Your Return Policy?
- Can I Cancel My Order?
- How Do I Return an Item?
- What If My Order Has Shipping Damage?
- What If My Item Is Defective?
What Is Your Return Policy?
At Power Equipment Plus, we want you to be completely satisfied with your order. In the rare event that your merchandise does not meet your needs, we’re pleased to offer the following return policy:
You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price, under the following guidelines:
- Engine-powered equipment cannot be returned once gas has been put into the gas tank or oil has been put into the engine.
- All products must be returned unused with original materials and in their original packaging.
- Your refund will be issued to the original payment method within 15 days of our receipt of the returned item(s).
- Shipping charges will not be refunded. If the item shipped free, the outbound shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us. Items too large to ship UPS must be returned freight prepaid.
- Returned merchandise will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, or a reduced discount.
Can I Cancel My Order?
You may cancel an order that has not yet shipped from the warehouse. Once an item has shipped, it cannot be cancelled. If you refuse an order upon delivery, it will fall under our return policy.
To request a cancellation, please call us toll free at 1-800-550-8780.
How Do I Return an Item?
Returned merchandise will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number. To obtain a Return Authorization Number and receive specific instructions on how to return your item, please call us toll free at 1-800-550-8780.
What If My Item Has Shipping Damage?
Inspect your item carefully at the time of delivery. If the item was delivered by a motor freight carrier, inspect your item before you sign the delivery receipt. If your item was delivered by UPS, inspect the package as soon as you receive it. If your shipment arrives damaged, call us toll-free 1-800-550-8780 for assistance. Depending on your specific circumstance, we will either connect you with a local service center or replace the item at no cost to you.
What If My Item Is Defective?
Test your product within 30 days of receipt. If you discover any defects or performance problems, the service department of the product’s manufacturer will be able to assist you. The service center will provide repair and maintenance free of charge to an item under warranty.