- Where Do You Ship To?
- How Will My Order Ship?
- When Will I Receive My Order?
- How Much Does Shipping Cost?
- How Do I Track My Order?
Where Do You Ship To?
Contiguous 48 United States:
All shipping costs and delivery estimates shown apply to the contiguous USA. California residents: certain types of engine-powered items cannot be shipped to CA unless they are CARB (California Air Resources Board) certified.
Alaska, Hawaii, and US territories:
Please contact us to arrange a shipping quote.
Please contact us to arrange a shipping quote and determine whether the item you are interested in is eligible to ship to your country.
APO/FPO/DPO Addresses and PO Boxes: sorry, we are unable to ship to these addresses at this time.
How Will My Order Ship?
Power Equipment Plus will ship items less than 150 lbs. by UPS and items over 150 lbs. through a motor freight service. Please read the descriptions below to learn more about these delivery methods.
You may select one of the following UPS delivery options during checkout.
- Ground (Free!): Your item will generally arrive between three and six business days after it leaves the warehouse, depending on its destination.
- Rush Delivery: Your item will arrive two business days after it leaves the warehouse. Please call us at 800-550-8780 to receive a quote as pricing is dependent on your location and the weight of the item being shipped.
Items shipping motor freight will typically arrive five to seven business days after they leave the warehouse. Rush delivery is not available for motor freight shipments. You may select one of the following motor freight delivery methods during checkout.
- Depot Delivery ($25 Rebate now available) – For a limited time only, when you select Depot Delivery, you will qualify for a $25 rebate once your order ships. When selecting Depot Delivery, you choose a delivery depot near you where you can pick up your order. The depot will call you once the shipment arrives. You will need to have a pickup truck or trailer. Most delivery depots will load your machine into your vehicle.
- Home/Business Delivery (Free!) – Your order will be delivered to your home. When the order is close to your area, the shipper will call you to arrange a four-hour delivery window during a standard business day. Your home must be accessible by a tractor-trailer, and someone must be available at the time of delivery to accept the order. The driver is not responsible for unloading the order from the truck, so you should plan on having two sturdy 10-foot planks (at least 2" thick x 10" wide) and one or two helpers to move your order onto the ground.
You can also pick up your order at a business with a loading dock during normal business hours. Typical businesses include feed stores, lumber yards, and building supply centers. You are responsible for informing the business of the delivery, accepting the order at the time of delivery, and unloading the order from the truck.
- Home/Business Delivery with Liftgate ($60) – Home/Business Delivery, plus the delivery truck driver will remove your machine from the truck and place it on the ground where it's most convenient for the truck to reach. A tractor trailer must be able to access your home or business.
When Will I Receive My Order?
There are two factors that affect the time it takes for your item to arrive: the amount of warehouse processing time before the item ships, and the transit time it takes after it ships to arrive at its destination. You can see the estimated warehouse processing time in your shopping cart. If your item ships UPS (under 150 lbs.), then you can choose Ground shipping (generally arrives three to six business days after it ships) or Rush Delivery (arrives two business days after it ships.) If your item ships motor freight (over 150 lbs.), it will generally take five to seven business days after it ships to reach its destination. After your item leaves the warehouse, you will receive a tracking number that allows you to follow your shipment's progress and receive a detailed delivery date.
Please note that all delivery timeframes are estimates.
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
All items on Power Equipment Plus ship free. Extra charges do apply for expedited or enhanced delivery, as well as orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 United States. Please contact us if you would like to receive a shipping quote for a specific location.
How Do I Track My Order?
After you place your order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that lists when the order is expected to leave the warehouse. Once the items ships from the warehouse, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that includes a tracking number. That tracking number allows you to follow your shipment's progress and receive a detailed delivery date..